Philadelphia, PA Restaurants Lead the Way In Recycling Used Cooking Oil, Turning It Into Biofuel
We love our clients! Well, all businesses say that, right? But we love them because they support our commitment to the environment — our way of recycling used cooking oil. There’s a few different ways for restaurants to get rid of their fryer oil, but the best way to do is is to let us recycle.
That’s right you can actually turn spent fryer oil into a biofuel that helps reduce emissions.
Hats off to these great Philadelphia, PA companies
Philadelphia based multi-concept restaurant group with 33 locations. 19 different locations in Philadelphia with everything from Artisan Pizza to French Bistro and Modern Asian to Amazing Steakhouses.
Chef Gregory Vernick focuses on using extraordinary regional products to create a menu of approachable, globally-inspired dishes. The “Drink” side of Vernick Food & Drink features homemade sodas, as well as a carefully crafted selection of domestic and imported wines and beers and perfectly poured cocktails.
Whether you are craving Wonton Soup or Shrimp Lo Mein, Mei Fun or Egg Foo Young, you will always have a great experience at South Garden. Check out the Chef Specials for something different!
Mouth-watering aromas. Locally grown and exotic produce. Amish specialties. Fresh meats, seafood, and poultry. Handmade confections and baked goods straight from the oven. Everything you need to create a memorable meal, from cookbooks, to table linens, to kitchen ware, to fresh cut flowers, and more. Plus the widest variety of restaurants under one roof. Find it all here at Philadelphia’s historic public market, Reading Terminal Market!
The Market & Shops at Comcast Center offer an exciting array of restaurants, specialty food purveyors and high end retailers. Whether you stop by for a quick breakfast, grab lunch from your choice of twelve fabulous eateries or to pick up dinner, you are sure to find something deliciously out-of-the-ordinary.
Top Reasons Restaurants from Philadelphia, PA are signing on to recycle their waste oil with us:
- Customer Service: Waste Oil Recyclers provides fast and reliable service. We show up looking professional, we use the latest technology and our trucks use vacuum technology so there’s never any mess.
- We Know When You’re Full Before YOU Know It: We’re there before you think about calling us. We developed our own software that tracks your usage patterns. We know ahead of time when you’ll be full.
- Waste Oil Recyclers Gives Back: The Coatesville Youth Initiative (CYI) is an independent non-profit organization committed to youth-led, transformational community change. We train youth leaders, enhance family relationships, and build community collaboration. CYI started as a project of the Brandywine Health Foundation in 2008 as a response to feedback from the community and most importantly, from Coatesville youth. CYI was incorporated as an independent organization in July, 2013. The Mogreena Garden Project is also partnered with the Chester County Food Bank which provides the plant material that we then grow and donate back to the community.
Latest posts by Waste Oil Recyclers (see all)
- Kevin Coley, from Vudu Lounge (West Chester), visits Mogreena again! - September 6, 2017
- Guest Chef Alex Shimpeno visits Mogreena! - July 31, 2017
- Summer is Here! - July 17, 2017
Start Your FREE Service Now!
News and Updates
Coatesville Youth Initiative has wrapped up another year in Mogreena with Waste Oil Recyclers. Below is a recap from Kaitlin (green shirt above), writing about Guest Chef Kevin Coley of Vudu Lounge (High Street Cafe), in West Chester, Pa, paying a visit. Hey, it's...read more
Waste Oil Recyclers and Coatesville Youth Initiative students had a special guest Chef, Alex Shimpeno from Shimpy's BBQ, visit last Monday. Using vegetables the students have helped to grow with our Mogreena Garden Project, Chef Alex taught the students a few new...read more
This summer, we are once again partnered with the Coatesville Youth Initiative (CYI) and the Chester County Food Bank (CCFB) to help grow thousands of pounds of produce here in the gardens of Mogreena. The four students from CYI will learn how to plant, grow, and...read more
Call Us Now
Start Your FREE Service Now!
Don’t hesitate about calling them. They’re on time, the trucks are nice and there’s no mess. They’re dependable. Period.Mike's Seafood